29 October 2009

"Son, wake up ...'ve adzan dawn. Siapin mother udah breakfast on the table ..."




This tradition has lasted 20 years, since the first time I can remember.
Now I was in my head I was 3 and a miner disebuah Employees.,
but the habits you never change.
"I love ... ga worry Mom, I and my brothers and sisters've grown." I said to my mother one morning. The old face was instantly changed. Even when my mother took me to lunch at a restaurant. Hurriedly pull out money and pay it all. Want to get every damned you for this service with the results
sweat. The look on sadly it could not be hidden.

Why are you easily upset? I could only concoct, phase I may now have difficulty understanding the mother because of an article I read .. elderly people can be very sensitive and tend to
being a kid ..... but I dunno .... Instead, my intention to make you happy sad. As usual, my mother would never say anything

One day kuberanikan to ask "Mom, I maafin that has hurt the feelings of my mother. What makes you sad?"
I looked at the corners of my mother's eyes, no tears there. Stammered Mother said, "All of a sudden you feel you no longer need her. You are an adult, was able to support themselves. She could no longer make breakfast for you, you can no longer jajanin you. All
already you can do yourself "

Ah, O God, turned out for a Mother .. struggled to serve the sons and daughters are a joy. One thing that had never noticed before. Intention can be happy even make parents become sad because we are not trying to open up each other see the meaning of happiness from the perspective of each.

I secretly bermuhasabah. .. What have you to Mother kupersembah in my age? Is there any mother happy and proud of her son?
When was I asked the mother. She said "Many happy kid who you give to the mother. You grow up healthy and funny when the baby is a joy.
You're doing well in school is a pride for my mother.
You excel in a job is a pride for my mother.

As an adult, you should behave as a servant, it was happiness for you. Every time your eyes twinkle of happiness suggests that's where the old people's happiness. "

Again I can only utter "O God Ampunkan if I had been very little sincerity that I gave to my mother. There are many reasons when you want something." How patient my mother through the twists and turns of life. As a career woman should have a lot of reasons that could
She posed for "leave" from work home or leave the job to assistants. But no! My mother was an idealist,


Arranging family, caring for and educating children is the prerogative of a mother who would be delegated to anyone. Mother 3 at dawn and woke us up to tahajud. Waiting for the dawn my mother into the kitchen to prepare breakfast while I and the brothers often fell asleep again ...

Ah, we maafin Mother ... 18 hours a day as a "worker" as if nothing ever makes you tired .. Can I O God?

"Son ... son woke up, the dawn call to prayer .. udah udah breakfast siapin dimeja Mother .."

This time I jumped immediately .. I opened the bedroom door and throw my mother as warm as possible, I kiss her cheek that began wrinkled, I looked into her eyes and I say "thank you, I was very lucky to have a good mother
heart, allow me a happy Mother ...".

I saw bright beams of happiness. .. My love is yours, Mother ... I still need you so badly. .. I'm sorry I can not describe the sense of happiness for Yourself ..

Friend .. not always the word love should be expressed with the phrase "I love you ...", but that, Allah tells us to
convey a sense of love that we have the people we love because of God. Let's start from the nearest person who was passionate about our ...
Mother and father even though they never requested and may have gone.
Believe .. . the words that would make them very meaningful and happy.
Wallaahua'lam,

"Oh God, love my mother, give me a chance to be happy Mother ..." and if the time comes you you call, call in a state khusnul khatimah. Please forgive all his sins and he had to care as he loved me while I was a kid

No comments: