24 July 2009

Curhatan One night in october 2008


Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

Dear God .... O my God ... subhanalloh this beautiful night banget ... although a little cold, but surely this is the greatness of thy God O Thou Pair with a cold night so the atmosphere that creates harmony kan ku always longing ... O my God ... subhanalloh this beautiful night banget karna You have been present for months meneranginya apalagi Kau friend also gave light for weeks, months so not own the sky above ... yah You also create the stars with the light so that I and other people admire ... O Allah, indeed You're very understanding to me, You know I love the sound of water and gemericik You create quiet in the night ... so I can hear the sound of water gemericik that can calm my heart ... O God thank you because You are very menyayangiku ... mencintaiku ... so I have a thirst unbearable to you ... O Allah, I beg your pardon because I do ... ... often neglect and forget the top You give to me, I beg your pardon because I like to forget to be grateful to you, even sometimes I also like the angry and not sincere on the conditions that give You that does not comply with kemauanku, when it's the best for you, but I am sure you will forgive me because I know You menyayangiku ... I thank God above everything on the love and affection from the top of thy grace that You give all to me, for mercy and grace that You always share with me so that I can not count them, even using tercanggih anything in this world, I do not enjoy,,, Oops ... I almost forgot aja ya thank God above You're always sorry to give it to me ...

No comments: